Thanks for dropping in on my blog! I don’t really have anything interesting to say. Nor am I particularly clever or insightful. I just saw a queue of people and a sign saying “Free Blogs.” “What the hell,” I said to myself, I like free stuff, so I got in line, made uncomfortable small talk, and got myself a blog.
Here you will find random ramblings about things I ramble about.
I also host flash fiction writing challenges.
- In 2014, I hosted the FFC52 that had participants write one 500 word story a week for 52 weeks! Check out the prompts and submissions!
- In 2017, I hosted the 13 Week Streak – Summer Flash Fiction Challenge. It was tons of fun. Check out the prompts and submissions.
Welcome! Settle in. Tea’s on. Hope you like Hob Nob biscuits and Coronation Street. Or maybe your thing is wine and horror movies. Either way, we’re going to get along just fine!
Some tidbits about me:
- Grew up in a time without social media and the Internet (thankfully as there are more than enough embarrassing pictures of me stored in tattered shoe boxes around the world).
- Served John Ritter a coffee one time.
- I have two awesome dogs, who I like more than most humans.
- Communications professional by day; occasional writer by night; but mostly a Netflix watcher.