Thanks for dropping in on my blog! I don’t really have anything interesting to say. Nor am I particularly clever or insightful. I just saw a queue of people and a sign saying “Free Blogs.” “What the hell,” I said to myself, I like free stuff, so I got in line, made uncomfortable small talk, and got myself a blog.
Here you will find random ramblings about things I ramble about. You will also find my Flash Fiction Challenge — 1×500 word story a week for 52 weeks! And there’s actual participants in the challenge! If you have a minute, check out our submissions! Guess what, there may be a book at the end of this!
Here’s a couple of tidbits about me:
- Grew up in a time without social media and the Internet (thankfully as there are probably more than enough embarrassing pictures of me stored in tattered shoeboxes around the world).
- Served John Ritter a coffee one time.
- I have an awesome dog (about which there will be many posts).
- Cubicle worker by day; slack-ass writer by night, but mostly a crappy TV watcher.
- Working at being more grateful about my life and myself.
- Have had many ‘name-tag’ jobs in my life (Eilidh on a name tag=super annoying).
- Still eats Kraft Dinner, but the white cheddar kind because of my mature, sophisticated palate.