Thanks for dropping in on my blog! I don’t really have anything interesting to say. Nor am I particularly clever or insightful. I just saw a queue of people and a sign saying “Free Blogs.” “What the hell,” I said to myself, I like free stuff, so I got in line, made uncomfortable small talk, and got myself a blog.
Here you will find random ramblings about things I ramble about.
I also host flash fiction writing challenges.
- In 2014, I hosted the FFC52 that had participants write one 500 word story a week for 52 weeks! Check out the prompts and submissions!
- In 2017, I hosted the 13 Week Streak – Summer Flash Fiction Challenge. It was tons of fun. Check out the prompts and submissions.
Welcome! Settle in. Tea’s on. Hope you like Hob Nob biscuits and Coronation Street. Or maybe your thing is wine and horror movies. Either way, we are going to get along just fine!
Here’s a couple of tidbits about me:
- Grew up in a time without social media and the Internet (thankfully as there are probably more than enough embarrassing pictures of me stored in tattered shoeboxes around the world).
- Served John Ritter a coffee one time.
- I have two awesome dogs, who I like more than most humans.
- Cubicle worker by day; slack-ass writer by night, but mostly a crappy TV watcher.
- Have had many ‘name-tag’ jobs in my life (Eilidh on a name tag=super annoying).
- Still eat Kraft Dinner, but the white cheddar kind because of my mature, sophisticated palate.