It’s important that every writer have a tribe, a community in which we can be challenged, be vulnerable, and of course, be read! For me, the FFC#52 challenge is just that–our tribe, our community! For this, I thank all of you!
I really do see a book at the end of this 52 week crazy ride! Imagine being a published author! I’m giddy with excitement!
Perhaps you might even get a little crazy and join us!
Share your Flash Fiction stories on Twitter: #FFC52.
Prompt: The first men/women to set foot on Mars return to their ship only to find a large, strange insect on the door of the ship.
Thanks for the great submissions everyone! Be sure to read and comment on everyone’s work as we are all here to read, be read, give, and get feedback!
C.E.Coburn – February St
“The Heel that Started the War”
Ollie Number Seven
“Life Ain’t Fair”
Odyssey of a Novice Writer
Swirls of Truth
“When on Mars . . .”
Trials of a Wanna-be-Published Writer
“Massacre on Mars”
The Excessive Gardener
“Knight Rider: Mars Edition”
Thain in Vain
Woegman’s World of Witty Wonder
- Flash Fiction Challenge – Prompt Twenty-Two (thaininvain.com)
- Flash Fiction – “Feelin’ Chipper” (Keyboard Pizza)
- Flash Fiction – “Demon Debt” (Keyboard Pizza)
- Writing & Chapbook Contests for June (nicecuppatae.com)
- The Flashiest of All the Flash Fiction Challenges (shortstoryireland.com)
- TTT – Editing and Proofreading (Chris Musgrave – Writer in Training)
- Flash Fiction Challenge – Week Twenty-Two Submissions (thaininvain.com)