Not a day goes by I don’t contemplate profound life questions of life such as are you there God, it’s me Margaret and who shot JR?’
When I want a distraction from pondering questions about the human condition, I wonder “how the hell did I lived without my iPhone?”
Frankly, I really should know because I lived the majority of my life without such a device #gettingold. But it still got me thinking about what people did before that handheld distraction. Here is the top five things (I could be bothered to think of) folks did #BA (Before Apple):
- Paid attention at school/work/church/social gatherings/formal events, and so on . . .
- Appreciated their experiences as they actually happened
- Got hummers in the Oval Office (thanks for this one RD)
- Got totally drunk, did a bunch of embarrassing stuff, and ripped up the pictures of said stuff when they were developed six months later.
- Exposed themselves in public. I’m looking at you(r) Weiner!
What did you do BA?