Not a day goes by I don’t contemplate profound life questions of life such as are you there God, it’s me Margaret and who shot JR?’
When I want a distraction from pondering questions about the human condition, I wonder “how the hell did I lived without my iPhone?”
Frankly, I really should know because I lived the majority of my life without such a device #gettingold. But it still got me thinking about what people did before that handheld distraction. Here is the top five things (I could be bothered to think of) folks did #BA (Before Apple):
- Paid attention at school/work/church/social gatherings/formal events, and so on . . .
- Appreciated their experiences as they actually happened
- Got hummers in the Oval Office (thanks for this one RD)
- Got totally drunk, did a bunch of embarrassing stuff, and ripped up the pictures of said stuff when they were developed six months later.
- Exposed themselves in public. I’m looking at you(r) Weiner!
What did you do BA?
2 thoughts on “5 Things People Did Before Apple (BA)”
Great post. Nice page layout. Tiny puppy looks so cute. I lost my chihuahua a few years ago. Old age. He was my best little friend. I’m off to read your latest post. I’m a little behind on things this week.
Thanks Lucy! Sad hear about your best friend! What was your Chihuahua’s name? They are such great little companions!
How are you enjoying the blogging?