Oh, excuse me. You just caught me in the middle of basking in the glory of my latest award. Whoever said modesty is the best policy was obviously never nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award.
I would like to thank The Excessive Gardener for believing in me and being my number 1 fan! I so enjoy her unique look at the amazing world of plants! She sees such beauty and interest in thing so many of us take for granted! I’ve very much appreciate living vicariously through his humourous, insightful posts!
- Try not to fall up the stairs accepting your award. If you do, have a laugh and move on.
- Display the award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post seven things about yourself.
I am pleased to nominate the “Versatile Blogger Award” to the following blogs that I’ve discovered and speak to me! Congrats!
- What Would Nadia Do?
- Chris Musgrave – Writer in Training
- Hi, I Make Stuff
- The Girl and the Dragon
- Damsel In a Dress
- The Netherworld
- Trip Through My Mind
- The Bitter Sweets
- Eli Glasman
Seven Little Things About Me
- I took disco dancing lessons as a kid and can dance The Hustle like a pro (not that kind of pro).
- I hate olives and other pickled things.
- I love Coronation Street.
- I take care of my car–regular oil changes and maintenance.
- I brush my dog’s teeth.
- I really enjoy poutine (fries, gravy, and cheese curds–the best).
- I like the band “New Order.”
9 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger Award”
You got an award. I’m so proud. Okay. What’s wrong with olives? You were so kind thanking me. Thank you. Lucy
You’re welcome!!!!!! And me and the olive flavour just don’t mix!
Thank you for the nomination. I’m happy you thought of me and my little ol’ blog.
You are welcome!
Thanks! Olives. I’d rather eat Dick Cheney’s underwear.
Ha ha! I would rather eat those shorts than olives!